It’s the day! Open Recruitment National Board of YFCC INDONESIA is officially open! Are you the next environment savior? Go register yourself at: https://goo.gl/psvZj4
THE REQUIREMENTS & PROCEDURES
- Youth (18-28 years old) staying/living in Jabodetabek area is eligible to apply.
- Have passion on environmental issues, especially on Climate Change.
- Applicant is required to be passionate working in new organizational environment, fast to adapt, and willing to gain experiences and develop networks.
- Ready to give contribution – time, energy, and idea, in improving YFCC Indonesia and to commit the responsibility of the division chosen.
- Follow all YFCC Indonesia regulations, ethics, and the recruitment flows.
- Applicant may use English or Bahasa Indonesia in filling out the form.
- Applicant has to make a divisional project plan, in accordance with which division the applicant has chosen.
- The application will be considered as complete and valid if the applicant already filled out all required questions and sent all files (divisional project plan and photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the latest on July 15th, 2016 at 23:59PM GMT+7.
- Only successful applicant who will be notified to their personal e-mail on July 18th, 2016.
- The notified applicant has to attend an interview session and present their divisional project plan to the board of committee.
- Both interview and presentation will be held on July 23rd-24th, 2016.
1. Strategic Research and Studies (Kajian Strategis)
“Discover Resolution and Construct Projection through Idea Deliberation” You love research? You are into writing? What about great discussion? Then, think no more! This division is where your brilliant mind belongs. The division’s main responsibilities are arranging a high quality biweekly online discussion Ahad Cerdas (ACER), improving youths’ insights through Children’s Climate Class at any school, and all academic and research related thingy.
2. Internal Affairs and Capacity Building Division (Pengembangan Sumber Daya Anggota)
The main job is establishing partnerships between YFCC Indonesia and other stakeholders – companies, foundations, institutions, government, etc. Besides, you will be responsible to bargain and bid the deal and do negotiations, particularly in terms of financial assistance and material supports. If you love managing money, love expanding networks to a range of diverse stakeholders, and understand how to do marketing and branding, this is your division!
4. Administration Division (Administrasi)
Our main job is managing, making and collecting all documents which related to YFCC Indonesia. This includes making proposals, letters, and any other documents. In Administration division, you will be likely to have more opportunities to become a great administrator who will be responsible to ‘keep’ other YFCC Indonesia’s important documents. Furthermore, keeping YFCC Indonesia’s assets to inventory is also our responsibility.
5. Creative Design and Public Relation Division (Kominfo)
2. Each applicant should make a project plan according to the division they choose.
3. The project plan should be presented in front of all YFCC National Board committees on the day of interview.
4. The proposal idea should be made according to which division you choose:
a. Strategic Research and Studies Division: Make a roadmap in PowerPoint (in chronological order) on how youths can gauge people’s interest in reducing the emission on Earth (it is suggested for you to analyze what are the top two or three of world’s problems in terms of emission, then you may make one roadmap for one problem that you have figured out). You also need to explain how big your project plan impacts on society would be, and how would you measure that impact (analyze the outcome).
b. Internal Affairs and Capacity Building Division: Present an idea for capacity building activity in detail (Elaborate your concept, explain how will you make it real, what element you need to make it real, why do you think this activity is important for member, estimate the budgeting)
c. Finance and Funding Division: Explain your creative idea about how to fund our activity (Make a detail about what you are going to do, How will you make it real, What do you need to make it real, estimate the budgeting and income)
d. Administration Division: How to be a great administrator? (Explain in detail what you are going to do, how will you do it, and what is the importance of it)
1. The Importance of education on climate change in today’s era.
2. Idea for International Climate Day event (name, theme, concept, and agenda of the event)
3. Your available contacts.
4. Put all YFCC social media platforms:
– Twitter: @YFCCIndonesia
– Instagram : @YFCCIndonesia
– Facebook: YFCC Indonesia5. Each applicant will be given max.5 minutes to present their proposal/ poster idea.
6. Please save the soft file of proposal in PDF with format as follows,PROJECTPLAN_FULLNAME_CHOSEN DIVISION (e.g PROJECTPLAN_RAISA ADITYA_ADMINISTRATION), also your close up photo which have high resolution in JPG format and named as follows, PHOTO_FULL NAME_CHOSEN DIVISION (e.g PHOTO_RAISA ADITYA_ADMINISTRATION). attach and send all files (PDF and PHOTO) by email to: email@example.com with SUBJECT: OPREC YFCC INDONESIA 2016-2018.
7. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp in 085232072455 (Qiqi) or leave any message in our social media/email.
Selected Form Announcement : July 18th 2016
Interview & Presentation : July 23rd – 24th 2016
Selected Candidates Announcement :July 26th 2016
First Gathering : July 30th 2016
Action Test 1 : August 6th 2016
Action Test 2 : August 20th – 21st 2016
Final Announcement & Inauguration : August 27th – 28th 2016